View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Lostcandy
Elite Fan

Wow do you think Julie asked you enough questions? She was going for a hundred I think.

What were some of your favorite scenes from Breaking Bad? I like the Wendy montage. I like the scene in the pilot where Jesse jumps out of the window. I also like the scene where the tub falls through the ceiling.
Would you smash Aaron Paul while Bryan Cranston watched? No
What's your favorite finale of TV show? I would go with the Lost finale. Second would be the Smallville. Then, Psych. I still haven't watched the House and Desperate Housewives finale.
What's your least favorite finale of a show? JAG
What's the last movie you watched? Bewitched
What's your favorite Amber Heard movie? Paranoia, because I can look at her and Liam. Joking. I would have to go with Pineapple Express. I like Syrup and the River Why, too.
What is the show you are watching now on TV (new episodes currently on) that you can't wait for the next episode? Grimm, Jane The Virgin, Gotham, Scorpion
Which shows, besides the obvious Banshee, are you excited for a new season? Justified final season. Hart of Dixie.
What are your thoughts on Tatianna Maslany? I saw her in two other shows before Orphan Black. I think she is amazing. I love her approach to acting. I don't know how she changes her voice. Even Beth, Rachel and Alison grew up in roughly the same area, but you can tell the difference in their voices. It's amazing.
Do you have any noncrack ships on Orphan Black? I still ship Paul and Sarah.
Do you believe in ghosts, UFOs, Bigfoot or other phenomenon? I believe in spirits.
What scares you the most? I have this problem with my knee. I'm scared it will go out and I will fall hit my head and die.
Where is you favorite place in the world? The swing by my grandmother's house.