View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 11:40 PM
IloveJules!
Extreme Fan

I don't think this was posted over here.

It's Eric Kripke talking about Revolution

I thought it was interesting to keep it here.

Quote:
[...]

This past weekend, BuddyTV spoke with Eric Kripke, Revolution's creator and executive producer, at the Supernatural 200th episode celebration where he discussed post-Revolution, his pending projects, and whether or not Revolution could be revived.

[...]

With regards to the fan reaction to Revolution's cancellation and desire to see the show revived, Kripke said, "Oh, I know. And for the record, we've heard the fans, we pay attention to Twitter, we know the petition they are signing."

While the show won't return for a third season, Kripke was positive about the possibility of coming up with a way to end the story in a satisfying manner for their dedicated fans.

"I'm trying to figure out something. It's not gonna be on TV or movies, but I'm trying to figure out something that we can wrap up the story for the fans. We're working on it. And, trying to work through Warner Bros a little bit on it. So kind of stay tuned for that. We'll see," said Kripke.

While he ruled out the show's return to television, Kripke provided some insight into what a Revolution Season 3 would have looked like, "It was going to be great. It was gonna be this kind of treasure story where they were going to hear a legend of a very mythic treasure. It wasn't gonna be gold, it was gonna be supplies."

"It was gonna be this incredible stockpile of supplies. All the good guys and all the bad guys in the show were going to fight for this gold mine of material and supplies. It was going to be fun. It wasn't going to be a war season. It was going to be a treasure hunt season, which would have been fun and mixed up the show in a really interesting way. But, alas..."

Fans are left with a mixed bag. Revolution won't be returning to television and there won't be a Revolution wrap-up movie, but the story they've enjoyed with characters they love may continue in another format.
Source

This graphic novel idea is super cool. Really wish they would actually do it to finish the story, if possible.