View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 10:46 AM
stars dance
Fan Forum Star

Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #19: "I'm not alive until you call and I'll bet the odds against it all."

WELCOME TO THE
SELENA ♥ JUSTIN
APPRECIATION THREAD

supporters:
backstreetboysfan
Before The Storm
BrathanSupporter
dA1nOnLymIzmurrAy
danielle002
dennisback
DiBye23
DUHsoTK
Elena_1716
Fan_Girl
foreveralways21
jxbuggie
KelleyBelle
Liam's curls
likearocket
lovestonedx3
lulu-144
missygurl88
mokhashin
musicfan18
nazira
peace_love_couture
RickyandChucklover1
romance novel
rosebuddear
Sarita234
SexyBrucas
Silly Devil
speak now
stand up
sticksandstones
Swift2Potter
tkeoffyourpntz
until morning
xxzooyorkxx
ZashNessa4Ever
Arawen

the past:
1. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #1: He included her in his 'thank yous!'
2. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #2: He wants to work with her reeeeeeeally bad!
3. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #3: We don't know what to say...
4. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #4: "She's hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is."
5. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #5: Dating or best friends, we don't care because they still make a cute couple!
6. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #6: "She's a really good person. She brings out the best in me."
7. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #7: Nothing says 'I love you' like wearing a t-shirt with your gf's face on it!
8. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #8: "Can I have your number?" - "I don't know if my boyfriend would like that."
9. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #9: Simon to Selena: "Look after him." - Justin: "I'll look after HER."
10. Young Love [S♥J] #10: "My life is very good right now and she is just another blessing."
11. Young Love [S♥J] #11: "I love you, everything's gonna be alright."
12. Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] #12: "Why would I let something slip away that is so amazing?" - Justin
13. Young Love [S♥J] #13: Her bond with Justin is much tighter than anything she's had before.
14. Young Love [S♥J] #14: "My first kiss with Selena was the best of my life."
15. Young Love [S♥J] #15: "He fell in love with his best friend." (Justin's song 'Fall.')
16. Young Love [S♥J] #16: "She has a good heart; I can talk to her about anything."
[+ | + | +]

the future:
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "He was serenading her! They look as in love as ever."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - When asked about her future baby names, she said "Emory... Emory Bieber!"
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Promise I will stay right here. I know that you want me too."[Be Alright]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Duh, you can't cure Bieber fever." - Selena
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - She's considered part of the family!
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "She's one of the most genuine people."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "We're always just touching each other."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "It's not about what I want, it's all about what you need." [I Would]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Even if we tried to forget; love will remember." [Love Will Remember]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Your sexy kinda swag, the best I've ever had." [Nobody Does It Like You]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "You're my bad boy fairytale. My rebel with a halo." [Nobody Does It Like You]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "You're the smile on my face and I ain't going anywhere." [Fall]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Did you know you're an angel who forgot to fly?" [Fall]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "Our love was made to rule the world." [Forget Forever]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "I wish that I could give you what you deserve." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - Justin's idea of something special is renting out the Staples Center.
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "That was really love?" "It was. I was definitely in love." - Justin
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "At that time, she was all that mattered."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "She's a great woman. I love her to this day."
Young Love [Selena ♥ Justin] - "I can talk about him all day."
Young Love [S♥J] - "For you, I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart." [Be Alright]
Young Love [S♥J] - "If I could make a better way so you could see a better day, baby, I would." [I Would]
Young Love [S♥J] - "I know it's never gonna be that easy but I know that it won't hurt us to try." [I Would]
Young Love [S♥J] - "Nothing can ever, ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do." [Nothing Like Us]
Young Love [S♥J] - She flew to South America for two days on zero sleep for him!
Young Love [S♥J] - "It almost felt like all we had was each other, like the world was against us." - Selena

picture of the moment:

Last edited by stars dance; 02-18-2015 at 09:56 PM