View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 12:37 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I didn't see the complaints since I only go to this board and castletv.net. The only twitter I follow just barely is Terry Miller, the wife of the husband and wife team and Stana, Nathan, an Rick Castle and a handful of nice not crazy Castle fans on twitter. So I was sheltered from the complaints. I want a place that you can have a different opinion but still respect each other. Too bad there are few and few places like that online.

I love the shake up that is about to happen. Castle is at it's greatest when they shake things up. Like season 6 with Beckett being an FBI agent not everyone liked it but it reinforced that they need to near each other and they are at their best together not apart. That is why Castle figuring that out before Kate was fantastic. He loves her so much he is willingly leaving his home he loves and family to be with her.

This new phase will breath more life into this show and the actors. If this leads to season 8 then keep shaking Castle.

Yes for team Ryan! and Espo can go kick rocks.
I didn't see too many on tumblr but I heard about it. Terri has THE BEST tweets haha I love her

AGREED my friend Agreed. I love when they shake it up too this is going to be SOO good it really is and they get to meet up back at home at the end of the day that's gonna be more loft scenes I think

And yes if it leads to that then so be it haha

I heart Ryan I always tell my sister if I couldn't have a Castle I wanted a Ryan hehe
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote