View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
hfce
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Melissa edited your post cause that's a possible spoiler for the next ep anytime there is a rumor or spoiler for any future eps you have to put it in spoiler tags so you don't spoil those who don't wanna know future stuff ok?

As for Castle not being at NYPD its a not a bad thing changes things up a bit I know people think they're gonna have less time together but I think it means we're going to get more loft scenes together them coming home and building theory together cause honestly they can't help it

i've always been Ryan ALWAYS my roomate asked me earlier this summer he was like Ryan or Espo and I didn't even have to think I was like Ryan and he was like damn throw espo under the bus LMAO I've always loved Ryan more I don't not like Espo cause he's cool just not Ryan hah

glad everyone is good with Esplanie being no more cause its fine with me never shipped em
I guess people forgot how he had to earn his way back in the first episode of season 3. He went out on his own trying to solve the case. I loved how he kept getting there before the team. That was priceless. And how he got back there despite being kicked out by gates in season 4. The best episodes are when he gets kicked out. I can't wait to see him trying to still help but as a certified PI. Now he can sell his services to other Police departments if they want it.

As for Espo. You know how I feel about him Caitlin. He i still on my list. I don't think he is coming off it anytime soon. He did himself no favors putting Castle down like that last night. Tori and the cop don't deserve a man like that. Sorry they can do better just like Lanie. She deserves better. Despite what he said to Ryan on Kill Switch he is not ready to commit. I hated that Lanie and Espo were comparing themselves to the other couples. That is crazy thing to do in tv life and real life. No couple is alike. You should all do you and not focus on other people. In never does anyone well trying to keep up with the joneses. You just end up losing in the end.

This season has really made me appreciate Ryan more then I ever did. I love how he backs up Castle and gives him the benefit of the doubt. He occasionally slips up do to his loyalty to Espo. But I am glad he is no longer afraid to state his opinions despite what his partner thinks and keeps on giving Castle a chance and believes in him like Kate.

Until he shows me I shouldn't. I am team Ryan!

Last edited by hfce; 12-09-2014 at 10:40 AM
hfce is offline   Reply With Quote