View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 03:03 PM
barkleyandbarnes
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
I loved last night's episode for Scarlett. It felt like the Terry storyline really paid off for her. She didn't save him (which I feel is realistic) but she gave that nudge and the rest is on him. But I love how it all came back to her and how Terry recognised what the real issue was. And inevitably it was the nudge she needed.

And I was SO HAPPY that it was on stage with Gunnar and Avery that she overcame her fears and regained her joy for performing. It just made perfect sense. And the song and performance was so fun. They sounded amazing together and I'm in love with the song. It was so great to see Scarlett so happy and joyful up on stage with the boys too. And their history add a cool dynamic/energy to it all.

After that line in the last episode about how it felt so lonely on stage and then being so happy on stage with the boys - the moment felt really earned.
THIS!

I feel like it was the perfect way for her to have her breakthrough and I loved how in helping Terry she was forced to face her own issues and let go of her fear. And she was so darn happy up on that stage it was incredible