View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Jewelstone
Master Fan

TVD Episode 6x09: I Alone - Airs December 4

6x09 - I Alone - December 4th

PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL — Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself in hot water after he carries out a plan that requires Alaric’s (Matt Davis) unwilling participation. When Elena (Nina Dobrev) shares some hopeful news with Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) about Bonnie (Kat Graham), she is caught off guard by his reaction. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) helps Damon and Elena with their plan to get Bonnie back, but when things take an unexpected turn, she’s left with a difficult choice to make. Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes matters into his own hands when Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) actions cross the line, and Kai’s (guest star Chris Wood) existence continues to be a dangerous threat. Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino also star.
Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Brian Young & Holly Brix

Extended Promo:

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.