break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty (View Post)
Did Nathan really sign those papers?
umm, I think you find out in Season 3, I just don't want to give anything away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty (View Post)
I don't want to know yet. Is it going to be dragged out or will we find out soon into season 3?
Yeah, I guess you can say it was dragged out in Season 3. But the way it's written and the clues given, it's not something that becomes a complete bore. It's actually very interesting. I remember being very clued into who really did it and then finding out why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele (View Post)
Yes. I don't like how she handled the Keith situation with finding out about Jules or her feelings for Keith in early season 2. She seems a bit flighty and disconnected this season. I still don't understand her need to follow Andy across the world when even Andy knows she loves Keith.
Karen, I think, is really confused. I think she wants to fall for Andy the way he has fallen in love with her, but she can't. So she's doing everything to keep Keith unhappy so she can be unhappy too. If that makes sense. Karen, and a lot of other characters really became different people this season. Some things just cannot be explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele (View Post)
To be perfectly honest, I don't see a deep love between Peyton and Jake. I see a love but not a true love, meant to be connection. I see a typical high school relationship where there's strong feelings but not the recipe for long term. Heck, how much time have they truly spent together? What have they talked about besides Jenny? While I like Peyton and Jake I don't think they've come close to the epic love between Lucas/Peyton. Lucas/Peyton have a deep emotionally romantic connection. I have never felt like Peyton and Jake have anything close to that.

What are your thoughts?
Jake really touched on it in late Season 3. I think Peyton connected to Jake because he had Jenny. They already had their little family. Peyton being apart of that, meant, to her that she was apart of a family too. She craves having someone to connect to, talk about life with and be able to just relax with. I don't think Peyton really realized why she was with Jake until he pointed that out. Jake was in love with Peyton, heart and soul. And Peyton was in love with the idea of what Jake can give her. And that is really heartbreaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Also, let's get going with season 3! You waited a while for me to get through season 2 so let's get started on season 3.

yes, please! I can't wait to read the thoughts on Season 3
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 12-01-2014 at 06:37 PM