View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Toni Boop
Dedicated Fan

Hello, everyone. I thought it was an excellent expisode.

About Sebastian, I thought the same thing. But then again, I noticed all his ramblings and then Pride telling him to get to the point was very "Ducky". I've noticed they've borrow several elements from the mothership. I mentioned before the similarity between Brody and LaSalle's relationship with Tony & Ziva. I hope they don't keep doing that. If I wanted to watch NCIS light I'd just watch reruns. They have the ability to be unique. They should use that.

I think it was Hamilton, yes, who stopped the exhumation. Remember? After Pride visited him and threatened him with SOMETHING (I can't remember with what), he told him someone was waiting for his call. Then the exhumation went forward.

As for Pride's daughter, what a twit. Sorry. What girl wouldn't love to have her father like her boyfriends. It was just dumb. Good thing she realized her mistake and so did Pride.

Finally, it was sad that Loretta was widowed at 19. I take it she never remarried, but I can't be sure. It seems to have taken Pride by surprise.

OK, that's all I've got.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote