View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 12:47 PM
hfce
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I wanted Esplanie to happen for a long time and now that it's finally a "thing", I am not so sure anymore. I definitely felt like Espo was flirting with the lady cop. No doubt about it in my mind. But something just is not flowing right with Esplanie. I think the do have chemisry. Maybe I just need to see more, I am not sure. But it's definitely not a Castle/Beckett thing where it was just there from the start and no explanations needed. Those are the tv ships that i enjoy. I don't want to feel like I have to "warm up" to a character or relationship.
I feel the same way. He was flirting with her. It was obvious. So I question if he really loves Lanie like that cop said. I need to actually see them in a relationship for me to make up my mind about them. I really enjoy them in fics. But the lack of airtime has hurt them. When they are together they are always mad. I think the writers made a mistake waiting this long with them. Hopefully this season we can see movement.

No one compares to Caskette not even Ryan/Jenny.