View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 01:24 AM
pwthepup
Part-Time Fan

I do see where this is coming from. Love love the show, we love it so much we pick at it.

I do tend to agree that while Caskett will always be electric, would be fun if Espo had a new love interest, perhaps things would be nicely mixed up again. Bad example but for anyone who enjoyed the sitcom Frasier a decade ago, the supporting cast had a couple that eventually got married (Niles and Daphne), and it was so fun to watch b/c the combo of writing and the actors made it work.

Tam and Jon are talented actors, but I tend to agree the chemistry isn't really there, even the very first scene where we saw them waking up unclothed in the living room in seasons past.

But hey, I'm just a spectator, the writers and producers call the shots... and either way, it's overall still enjoyable after all these seasons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Definitely wouldn't be castle if he wasn't trying to crack god awful puns haha

Some people are just....they forget the show is good as a whole.

man I thought I was the only one who though he and Tory could totally be a thing haha I'm luke warm to Esplanie Ryan/Jenny are my second fav ship and Esplanie third I love Lanie as a character she doesn't need to go anywhere IMO
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote