View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 09:47 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Definitely wouldn't be castle if he wasn't trying to crack god awful puns haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondezilla90 (View Post)
While I loved the ep I also do not understand a lot of people on social media right now hating on it. Kinda stunned to some people it's a surprise if not every episode is centered around Caskett xD

Personally it was a good ep. Nothing compared to the Ryan centric ep in s5, but Fenton is hard to beat.

Personally I am so over Esplanie, I couldn't give a damn about them. I prefer Espo with anyone but Lanie. I mean Jon has chemistry with a broom stick, but Tamala......I like Tamala, don't mind her much, but I could do without her. She is great at comedy, but she totally and utterly butchers the dramatic scenes. I find myself feeling awkward whenever there is a more serious scene with her (I literally cringed at her in Under Fire and even the 'dramatic' phonecall in the s6 final about the dress). For all I care they can have move Lanie away, employ Perlmutter for forever and have Espo hook up with Tory (which I think they aimed for, but then tossed the idea.)

All in all it was nice to look at something more serious and not so much fluff. (Tho Castle and his puns at the end killed me. I laughed SO hard). It's not in my Top 20 List, but enjoyable none the less. It wasn't as predictable as some of the others episodes are.
Some people are just....they forget the show is good as a whole.

man I thought I was the only one who though he and Tory could totally be a thing haha I'm luke warm to Esplanie Ryan/Jenny are my second fav ship and Esplanie third I love Lanie as a character she doesn't need to go anywhere IMO
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote