View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 07:03 AM
tweener
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden74 (View Post)
Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Two thoughts-those boys are in love! They need to come on over to and share in our adulations! I get they would liven things up!

Notice how reserved Josh appears in the pictures with the women? No arms around them, body language is distant. I think that is the behavior of a very respectful boyfriend. Many women might be a little jealous of their BF at swanky parties with beautiful women, especially with the distance between them.

Josh IS Pacey
Yes, he is a true gentleman. Lucky for him, Diane is not the jealous type. He is friends with many female actresses who are very, very pretty like Ali larter, Yvonne Strahovski, Michelle williams,....
But his heart belongs to Diane Kruger. He said that he's now an one woman man. So no woman can compare to Diane.

Thanks, Tracydeanne1, for that article.

JOSHUA JACKSON
Suited up in Hugo Boss at the Met Gala. WOMEN KNOW BEST: "I have an in-house fashion critic now," Josh told 'Vanity Fair'. "Diane puts me on the right path if I’m dressing myself poorly."

Nice to know, that Diane is still dressing him and choosing his clothes.
What will he ever do without her! I bet he'll go back to his hawaiian shirts and baggy pants...YIKES!