View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

^^ I feel like Hayley was trying to let him down easy with her, "I'm Hayley not Andrea," speech. Then Jackson's like no Hayley's better and I'm like are you serious, Jackson? You should take the easy way out she's giving you or else you're gonna get hurt and it'll be all your fault. I personally feel like he probably won't be making it past the end of the season. And, I also feel like he only made it this far because since Klaus is paired with Cami and in the middle of a sort of triangle with her and Marcel that the writers are keeping around Jackson to try to start a triangle with Elijah, Hayley, and Jackson. And, if that's still the case then seriously...we have enough angst without the need of a triangle.

Seriously, though...we better get some amazing die for weeks because of major feels scenes between Haylijah soon, otherwise I'm gonna lose it and it ain't gonna be very pretty.

^ I'll be pissed. I actually hope the series ends before they even try to go down that road.

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Haylijah. Hayley said it herself Jackson was entitled to Andrea, but Hayley is Hayley. And only Elijah is for Hayley.

{taek su mi sun}