View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 08:12 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

So this episode was good, but disappointing.

Klaus - Loved all his scenes. He had some really great brotherly love moments with Elijah and his scenes with Papa Wolf were heartbreaking. I just hate that he killed Ansel. I get that it was to protect his demon baby because he couldn't trust Ansel, but it sucks. I really hope that he somehow isn't really dead.

Elijah/Little Elijah - Very few scenes, but really powerful. Loved Little Elijah and Klaus scene in his mind - so awesome. Looking forward to seeing how Elijah now handles everything that Esther did/told him. Should be good.

Hayley - Pretty ok this episode. Liked the badass fight scene with Finncent, but meh for everything else.

Josh - So damn cute, but you need to take some more self defense classes hun cause that was pretty pathetic .

Aiden - Love you and I love how damn sweet you and Josh are .

Jackson - Stop with the creepy stalker shiit.

Ansel - Please wake up . Don't be dead!

Esther - Not around much this episode, but liked seeing your breakdown over Ansel's death. I felt it too .

Marcel - Are you even on this show anymore?

Camille - Ugh.

Finncent - Dude no. I'd rather watch you be creepy with your mom than make moon eyes at Camille.

Koleb - You keep getting more amazing. I am so here for you...but I still miss Nate.

Davina - Girl you are awesome and totally want to bone Koleb. Do it .

Overall pissed about Papa Wolf, but excited to see Klaus and Elijah deal with Finncent and Koleb .

Me about this episode: