Old 11-17-2014, 08:01 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Ok, let's go at it.

Let's start with Klaus:

"I have a tendency to play with my food"
"I am in a hurry to help my real family"
"that's the first lie you've told me"

I absolutely loved everything Klaus did this episode, this is what I was talking about last week, I didn't want him to go all "daddy!" and forget about his 1000k+ years family and he didn't. I was not bothered by him killing his father and big applause for JOMO cause he was amazing!

Davina and Kol

"No love, she sent me to follow you. The flirting bit was me"

These two have more and more chemistry by the episode, they were great, I am super liking them interacting, I like that Kol is not stupid enough to try and kill Klaus, he just wants to put him to sleep *just fair since Klaus did the same thing to all of his siblings* also we are one step closer to see Daniel shirtless and I love this. Also Kol in chains, dear lord.

Camille was a little bit better than last week, her conversations with Finn were a bit more normal and she wasn't as obvious. Also, she made me laugh for probably the first time in two seasons with her "I always thought having a woman's mouth around my neck would be more erotic" quote.

Hayley was cool, I enjoyed her scenes with Jackson, I enjoyed her scenes with Marcel and I loved seeing Vincent almost killing her cause it was just awesome.

Talking about Vincent/Finn, shame he really seems to be into Cami, I thought it was mostly an act, he was boss with the wolf guy and when trying to kill Hayley tho, the actor who plays him is so great when he has to deliver his spells? like REALLY good. You totally buy it even when he plays the smallest violin in the world.

Esther wasn't in the ep much, but the actress did good when she found her ex hubby dubby dead AGAIN and in the short scenes she had with Kol/Finn.

No Mikael

Josh and his bf were cute yet again but can we get something for Josh? guy had 2 min scene and then Finn came to make him sleep and that was it

Jackson, I never disliked you but I never loved you and right now I'm feeling exactly the same way... but I did kinda like you with Hayley back then and I still kinda do.

Marcel

"He's looking for Davina, he heard she was back in town" "overprotective dad stuff"

He wasn't in it much either, but that quote got me.

Elijah didn't say much either but man that klelijah scene was the death of me. Got me all teared up and ****, got all those feels, it also reminded me of 1x16 but with klelijah instead of klebekah and Klaus talking to human Elijah was just heartbreaking

"I need you Brother..."

And some lines that made me giggle:

"Remind me to teach you how to text message" made me laugh like an idiot.
"And then what? become a florist?"

And of course... THAT DAMN PROMO. I cannot freaking wait.

MY BB LOOKS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL