View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 01:01 PM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

Norse Goddess {Lola/Anna Popplewell} #2: "I want something of my own, something no one will take away."

Welcome to the 2nd
Lady Lola/Anna Popplewell

Appreciation Thread

(x)

Supporters List
1. warangel88
2. KeepThisaSecret
3. sourburst
4. L i N d $ @ y
5. michelle1
6. keroppi
7. Stay to the Lights
8. elralysle
9. Endless Obsession ♥
10. lisztomania
11. Queen of Babble
12. a million miles
13. ladybugjess
14. Maud&Danny
15. acoustichearts
16. jade97
17. Pepper83
18. Sliviq

(x)

(x)

(x)

Lady Lola
Lady Lola is a main female character of Reign. She is the close friend of Mary Stuart and was one of Mary's ladies-in-waiting, along with Greer, Kenna, and Aylee, as well the mother of Francis's illegitimate child and Lord Julien's separated wife. When first arriving at the French Court, she is excited to be reunited with her best friend, Mary. Soon her boyfriend, Colin, arrives to surprise her. Thinking that everything is going perfect, Colin is soon executed for trying to rape Mary, on orders from Queen Catherine whom Lola blames.

Later on in the series, Lola betrays Mary when she sleeps with Francis. Lola feeling ashamed soon learns that she is pregnant with Francis' child. She tries to get an abortion until Mary stops her but ends up finding out about Lola's night with Francis and that the child is his. This event causes their friendship to fall apart as Mary no longer trusts Lola and will never forgive her. Lola does not want Francis to know of the baby so Mary had to keep it a secret from her husband. Lola later finds a husband thanks to Greer suggesting Lord Julien and eventually marries him.

However a few months after their marriage, she discovers that he's been lying to her and using her only to get her money as he would eventually leave her. He changes his mind and decides to stay with her due to him falling in love with her. Soon after, she finds out her husband's true indentity due to Lord Julien's uncle Bartos appearing at their home. Lola accidently kills Bartos and in order to cover it up, they set their home on fire and fake Remy's death. Some time after leaving, Lola went into labor and gave birth to a baby boy.
(x)

(x)

Anna Popplewell
Anna Katherine Popplewell (born 16 December 1988) is an English film, television and theater actress. She is known for her role as Susan Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series since 2005,[1] as Chyler Silva in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn since 2012 and Lady Lola in Reign since 2013.
(x)

(x)

Future Thread Titles
????

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 11-15-2014 at 03:22 PM