View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 01:29 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

This ep was wonderful. It's weird actually, it wasn't funny to me that much but I still enjoyed it.

I am loving Haley & Andy as friends (for now). I think it won't be too weird if they do get together in the end if they're like this now. I loved seeing Michael Urie as Haley's new boss! Do we get to see him again? We know that it was Alex that Claire should be worried about so I'm glad Phil got this "win".

Love the SL with Jay/Gloria. When English isn't your first language, it's hard. I don't go grammar police on people if I know this. And it's good that Jay was able to realize this in the end. And Manny's new Spanish tutor is hot! I remember seeing that actor on Sleepy Hollow last season.

Also, how similar are Phil & Andy sense of humor? God I love those two!!!

Favorite physical comedy acting in this ep goes to Cam in the courtroom and Haley in the end at her car. LMAAAAAOOOO.

I thought the Jay/Cam SL was just okay. I couldn't get into it that much though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
FNL TITLE! And the Connie Britton reference. Tbh all I needed to make this episode the best my love for Connie Britton sometimes knows no boundaries
"Oh this one, he's my rock, he's my Connie Britton," said Cam.
"Your Connie Britton?" Mitchell asked.
Cam answered, "Mrs. Coach on 'Friday Night Lights.'"

Who doesn't love Tami?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality