View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
We will see what happens on Fri. at the show.
This whole Twigs thing is nothing but pr for her career,
which is crazytown to me, but if they invested in her music
career and it's tanking, what better way to get her pr/get people
to go to her concerts than to
hold her hand and act like he's dating her? I don't get that, but
that doesn't mean that isn't what's going on. He very rarely looks happy
with Twigs. That is not a guy in love there.
I also firmly believe that Rob and Kristen invested in Twig's music career and so did some of their business connections which is why Rob has honored his commitment rather than bailing out and I agree that he rarely looks happy with Twigs and certainly not a man in love. Rob wasn't even originally scheduled to be the Hollywood film awards until very recently and it would not have been possible before due to work and he and Kristen are not known to go to an event solely to be seen and I don't think TPTB for A24 have actively promoted "The Rover" in the way that TPTB are campaigning for an Oscar for Kristen and her work in "Still Alice."

Kristen Stewart and Friend Lindsey Byrnes Out and About in LA | Robsten Dreams

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Still Alice' AFI Fest Screening (November 12, 2014)

Kristen Stewart Leaving Sadie Kitchen SKL Lounge Nov 12, 2014 | Robsten Dreams
Sash posted this Rob and Kristen fan art today.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-13-2014 at 08:47 PM