View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 07:15 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

It was confusing, messy and some of the plot twists were just awful.

Ok so here we go:

No Davina, Josh, Koleb or Mikael and that just takes a few points from the ep.

Cami was trying to help, have no idea how Finn bought her act cause she was very obvious, not that I care much.

Finn/Vincent was barely there and only interacting with Cami so we can pass him.

Elijah was sleeping, I guess these eps count for eps 2-4 last season when Daniel was busy with Saving Hope and had to take a break from TO? cause he had two scenes where he was just hanging there.

Marcel was kinda useful, didn't mind him this episode.

Gia was cool.

Hayley was trying to be useful but she had like 2 scenes with Jackson and then rescuing Oliver just for him to die anyway? it was all so pointless and obviously there just for us to meet Klaus' daddy.

Talking about the man, I so do not need him around? also why is he back in his original body? I thought the excuse from the producers was that Esther COULDN'T bring Kol/Finn back in their original bodies just like she couldn't keep her original body but apparently, is simply that she doesn't WANT TO because that means they'd be vampires again and she wants to keep them all witches/humans? except for Klaus, she tells him in this ep that she wants him to be in a werewolf body.

We get to see Freya, I think she's supposed to be Finn's twin? and we get to know what really happened to her, not sure if this means there's a chance we'll get to see her in present (I don't think so, since Esther didn't keep her, unless the other bitch decided to make Freya a vampire too for some reason? and they want to bring her since Claire is not in the show anymore? hopefully not.)

Now we know that Esther was just trying to prevent a worse evil by killing Hope, also works for a good reason to make her children "invincible" as vampires but I dunno man... I liked the idea of having Esther as the evil boss ass bitch in the show? now we're supposed to understand her motives, maybe even agree with her and we'll have a different bitch trying to kill everyone just because... I mean Esther still screwed up and she's still twisted and an awful mother, but I wanted her and Mikael to be the MAIN villains and it seems they're trying to bring a bigger villain than them and meh.

Klaus/Joseph was great, I enjoyed his scenes with Esther and I really loved that moment where he's asking Elijah to wake up