View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

1. Do you think Ephram/Amy would spend Thanksgiving yearly at either the Browns or Abbott's or would they ever have a Thanksgiving on their own?

I like Betty's idea of there being just one big Abbott/Brown family gathering. Since both families live in the same town and are friends that feels right. I think Ephram and Amy would have a big noontime meal with their families and an intimate dinner with just the two of them that evening.

2. Where do you think more Thanksgiving's would take place or would it be about even? Browns or Abbott's?

See above.

3. Who do you think would make a better meal: Rose or Nina? Even though it seems plausible that a few members from both families would help make different stuff.

I think Nina would bring appetizers and desserts, while Rose takes care of the turkey and sides.

4. When the football games come on, which members of the Brown and Abbott clan would be viewing the games?

Harold, Bright, and Delia would care most about the games. Amy and Hannah would be in there watching too, but less interested. I think Andy and Ephram couldn't care less. Nina and Rose either.

5. Who out of the Brown and Abbott clan would most likely hit Black Friday?

I can definitely see Amy, Hannah, and Delia all going out shopping. They would drag Bright and Ephram along, with some good-natured grumbling out of the guys. By the end of the day, Amy will have driven everybody crazy with her OCD/control freak ways.