View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:31 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

1. Do you think Ephram/Amy would spend Thanksgiving yearly at either the Browns or Abbott's or would they ever have a Thanksgiving on their own?

I have a feeling that the Abbotts will have a Thanksgiving tradition of hosting Thanksgiving dinner every year with includes the Brown family as well.
That's kind of what I....my kids come to my house and it includes my son's inlaws.
This helps to keep everyone together in the same house!

2. Where do you think more Thanksgiving's would take place or would it be about even? Browns or Abbott's?

See answer #1.

3. Who do you think would make a better meal: Rose or Nina? Even though it seems plausible that a few members from both families would help make different stuff.

I believe Rose would make the better turkey dinner with the trimmings, but Nina would supply superior baked goods (pies and desserts).

4. When the football games come on, which members of the Brown and Abbott clan would be viewing the games?

Harold, Bright, Andy, and Amy, and Delia would be more focused on the games. Nina and Rose would be cleaning up and Ephram would be rough housing with Sam.

5. Who out of the Brown and Abbott clan would most likely hit Black Friday?

I don't believe any of them are huge shoppers, but it would be cute if Amy and Delia started a tradition of shopping together for the family.

everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote