View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 04:18 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Well, since I have just watched the last two episodes of S7, I think Zankou was the most evil demon the sisters have dealt with so far. To hit them where it really hurts, by killing Phoebe's friend and Paige's new charge, a future Whitelighter. To try and break them apart by guilt and their combined power with the Book of Shadows. And then steal the book for himself and make a potion to steal their powers. So evil! I quite liked him, for a demon, to begin with. Especially when he joined forces with them that one time in order to stop the Avatars and the whole Utopia thing. He was an interesting character to watch. Oded Fehr did a great job playing him. I'm so glad the sisters outsmarted him, by using Prue's old power of Astral Projection at Magic School and in the cellar when Zankou absorbed the Nexus. I loved how Death Becomes Them and Something Wicca This Way Goes paid homage to Prue and some of the past episodes and guest characters. I had completely forgotten about Inspector Davidson, it was great that they bought back the original actor who played him. Not nice that these innocents were bought back from the dead to terrorise the sister's guilt further though.

There was so much going on in those two episodes, it's hard to sum it all up. Darryl was so awesome. His devotion to the sisters and what they stand for is so sweet. Inspector Sheridan's stupidity ended getting herself killed by Zankou. She really should have listened to Darryl's advice. The fact that the sister's secret was exposed meant they had to fake their deaths, and so they take on new identities for themselves using Paige's powers. It was really sad when they went to their father's and left him with Wyatt, Chris, and the deeds to the Manor and P3.

I wonder if Piper and Phoebe's powers would be lost forever since Zankou still had their powers when they vanquished him…will they get them back? I liked how the episode ended, with Darryl's smile as he realised the sisters were still alive, recognising them even with their new identities and the pan out shot of the Manor. Was that the spirit of Prue closing the door with her telekinesis? Roll on the last season, S8!

Last edited by livstevi21; 11-07-2014 at 04:25 AM