View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^Do you ship them romantically though?

Also, Layne (a self-professed non-shipper) made comments about seeing Clarke's influence on Bellamy. That's really all that meta is. I liked it, thought I'd post it here.
Yeah, I ship them romantically. I guess I'm just getting frustrated because I think my enthusiasm for them is starting to get worn down by watching people kind of awkwardly gush about stuff that like only barely hints at Bellarke. The development of their relationship was so nice last season, I don't mind having a few episodes where there's not really anything shippy going on. For some reason, I am embarrassed by the gif sets that are celebrating all of these minor little things that are only meaningful if you write a short essay to explain. I want to keep shipping Bellarke, but I can feel myself getting sick from the excess saccharine. I had to unfollow almost everyone on Tumblr that was posting about Bellarke because there's only so many gifs of them both wearing handcuffs that I can look at in a single day. Does that make any sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
While I do find the different approaches of Bellamy and Finn to be significant, I don't know that it's very telling in terms of their relationships with Clarke. Or maybe. I'm not sure.
Yeah, like for instance, Monty probably showed just as much understanding of Clarke as Finn and Bellamy. They all know she's a tough cookie... okay. They've all spent a lot of time with her for the past month.