View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 07:40 PM
LemonSupreme
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
OK, Lemon is going to go first and then I'll follow her. Michelle, you can go right in the middle then. Followed by wildirish and Jamie...
Sorry this will be brief. Husband has the flu. Kids are not adjusting to Daylight Savings Time and I've been doing a lot more writing than reading this week. Bottom line... am running on fumes. Sorry about that.

Here goes…
Time Lapses by Lethally…. A perfect example of why I HATE ‘drabbles’. They are the **** tease of fan fiction….get me all riled up and then leave me hanging. Grr. That aside… I like this. Very hot for how terribly short it is. I’d be thrilled if more ever was added.

SciFiDVM Mostly Dead Man Walking. I think it’s pretty awesome that she wrote a story so similar to what the writers ended up doing – before she’d seen it all. I like her way better of course since it never worked for me that Rachel was the savior…. Anyway, I liked it a
lot.

The Glint of Light on Broken People… hot hot hot. Love the Halloween theme. Love the smut. All around good stuff here.

Out Into the Dark… also hot, but more emotionally meaningful. Bass in particular feels very fragile here. I like it…though certainly feels like it could have been longer. Still, very good. My favorite bit…. “Maybe it’s the drugs in his system, but he thinks he feels her soul through each touch.”

Ice you're next.