View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:01 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Michelle!

I don't think that they would have given Keith the right to look after Nathan. Not after the Lucas incident. Believe me Dan would make everything possible to not allow this. Sure I would have liked it, but I don't think that it was plausible to do so. And it had to be legal because otherwise Dan would try all nasty stuff possible. Keith does have history related to drinking too much and they would never legally give him the right. Plus he didn't have that good job to support Nathan with money.
Thing is, legally could Dan have attacked that? Keith was still legally within the limit. So I am not sure how much Dan could have done. Karen personally took issue with it and rightfully so. But if Dan went a legal route, he would have lost because Keith was not over the alcohol limit and legally did nothing wrong.

I do agree about the money/support though. But then again, I think Keith was still better able to support Nathan than Nathan supporting not only himself, but Haley too, working at the mall and still in high school. lol