View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 09:03 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

So finished the episode and wow loved and hated it.

Klaus - Badass mofo as usual, but ugh the scenes with Camille and trying to save her were just terrible. He was hilarious with Koleb and also loved his confrontation with Mikael.

Elijah - Dude... I felt bad for you. Having to relive all the horrible things you blocked out is hard, but damn you have almost as bad of issues as Klaus. He at least remembers his victims and embraces his nature while you just clean up and try to forget all about being a killer. I'm excited to see how this will play out since I would have thought he of all people would be all for body swapping and not being a vampire anymore.

Hayley - Meh. Just kinda there. Didn't mind your scenes with Marcel and fighting off Mikael (at least it's more believable than you being a million years pregnant and fighting him), but not much happening in this episode for you.

Marcel - Cute scene with Davina and liked your scenes with Hayley and protecting Klaus, but again not much happening for you.

Davina - Gurl ! I love you so hard. That was some badassness happening and I'm glad you gave Koleb hell for lying. But damn the chemistry with you two . Seriously the only Original ship I think I've had (aside from Klefan ).

Koleb - The sass alone was perfection. Just amazing and perfect. Would have loved for Davina to have seen the way you were treated by your siblings in flashback/visions...hope in the future. Miss my Nate .

Mikael - Too hilarious. It's like the writers just took everything people said about Camille on twitter and used it for his lines. Wish that you mentioned how damn bored you were talking with her, that would have been awesome. Loved his speech about his reasons and justifications on hating Klaus. Not agreeing with any of it, but it was some powerful acting by Sebastian. He was just amazing this episode. Need him and Esther to reunite ASAP.

Esther - I miss Mama Original. I hope she comes back in true form because as scary as Lenore is as Esther (better than the teen girl) I liked her before she was possessed. Also Esther revealing that Elijah killed Tatia and not her was pretty shocking, but anti-climactic at the same time. Maybe the repercussions will be bigger and better than that reveal .

Finncent - Guh he's such an a-hole and I love it. So much better than having the personality of paint drying.

Camille - I seriously would like to see your credentials because there is no way you are a licensed psychologist.

Flashbacks/Tatia - I thought her epic romance was with Klaus and Elijah was the weirdo stalker, but I guess they retconned that too. Not gonna lie though it makes more sense that she would be attracted to Elijah than Klaus since he was viewed as weak because of Esther's spell. The hottest chick in the village doesn't want the weak guy. Sorry.

Overall:

Not bad, but not great considering most of the episode was about saving the dumbest character ever. I swear Camille is making me hate her more than Elena...which is crazy.