View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 02:42 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Funny ep and I love the Halloween eps of this show although I was kind of hoping the family will be all together in the end.

I thought the costumes were fantastic. Too bad Mitch didn't have a proper costume. LOL at Cam not being able to find Waldo. Also, Mitch's "closing" at the end of the ep. I was surprised to see him scold Lily for not appreciating the things Cam did.

I'm a bit disappointed with Claire letting her competitive side win over what Phil wanted. I know Halloween is a big deal for Claire but I was hoping she'd set aside her differences with their new neighbors this time around and let Phil handle Halloween. Even so, it sort of worked out in the end with them going for Phil's "Awesomeland" theme after their neighbors tricked them. I thought this was an ok SL but not really my fave.

This will be last because while the SL is just okay, I absolutely loved Jay loving his faux hair. Ed gave me the LOLs in this ep. And he was right, why does he have to be the Ogre when Gloria is Princess Fiona? He looked panicked when he lost his wig but it worked out well in the end with Gloria telling him wig or not, Jay will always look sexy to her.

Can we get a Christmas ep this December?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.