View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 09:36 PM
IceonFire7
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
I think you're still on but thought I would reply either way. I just got finished with my trans-Atlantic phone calls as they took longer than I thought. I'm sorry! Yes -- Bob, Doug-the-Dragon, either would have been acceptable if they'd only gotten together, haha! We were definitely wavelengthing, something that seems to happen quite often with fellow Charloe fans.

I grew up in the 80s, so the door had been firmly closed on the 70s, and the disco really didn't help, haha. I do like a lot of it now though.

AL is fine, I really don't care, as I use a pseudonym online. I shall think up a nickname for you now...hmmm...Icicle? Hmmm...this is pesky.

And yes, I did make it to Scotland in my travels (I lived in London for several years), but no I didn't catch a glance of Nessie unless you count the big green statue on the shores of Loch Ness. I did keep a weather eye though!

It'll be a laugh when everyone else reads our goofy posts at the next BC...

I found some more songs which may work:

Additional Charloe Songs:
Waiting Game - Banks (Totally Charloe)
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation (Reminds me of Charloe 1x10)
Secret Smile - Semisonic
In the Light - Full Blown Rose
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Listen to Your Heart - Roxette

Charlie songs:
Surrender - Digital Daggers
Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (Definitely fits Early S1 Charlie)
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Leave My Body - Florence + The Machine

Bass Songs:
Beat the Devil's Tattoo - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails (This really fits Bass, although it could work for Miloe friendship as well)
Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons
This Fire - Killswitch Engage (This is pretty heavy metal, but the lyrics are good)

Miloe Songs:
Come as You Are - Nirvana
Hey Brother - Avicii
Into the Fire - Thirteen Senses

General Revolution Songs:
Rattlin' Bones - Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson (It just seems to fit the mood of Revolution to me)
Hey, thank you for all of this. I will look all these over for sure. Very nice of you.

I'm kind of spread across both the 70s and 80s for growing up (born in '72), but I remember those songs on the radio

Icicle....hahahahaha

Nice that you got to live in London for a few years. I spent a semester of college in London and have been back several times. Loved it every time.

OK, got to go over some songs. Talk to you later.

Ice