View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 01:05 AM
ILuvMyThesaurus
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Yeah, it is really annoying and I can't figure out for the life of me why it's happening. And it's not just on my laptop, my desktop will not open that site either, not just through the links, but at all, even just when I Google that site. Strange thing.

And yeah, like I said, you'll find a few U2 songs in the playlist and that is all on me. That's my follow-around-when-on-tour band, so those are my guys And yes, that is one of my top U2 songs as well.

Well, a lot of these songs are really great. I'll share them with Lemon tomorrow Oh, and we need more songs for Charlie herself, so if you have anything that reminds you of her, let me know.

So you'll have to tell me what you favorited...I'm interested to know what songs are striking a chord with other Charloe fans...and really...just love talking about music (that and movies and I can chat forever )

Anyway, thank you for all your help tonight, Thesaurus. I appreciate you putting in the time.

And I come from a town that prides itself on nicknames, so do you have one you prefer? Cause I have no problem using them. I'm the one who feels it's more intimate when Bass calls her Charlie, cause...nickname
I'm happy you liked the songs! You'll have to let me know which ones.

So you're the one who likes 'Charlie'... I knew one of my favorite Charloe writers preferred that. I like Charlotte best and use that in my stories, but when push-comes-to-shove, it really doesn't matter overmuch, especially when I read fanfic. He could call her 'Doug-the-Dragon' for all I care, I'm just greedy for Charloe stories. Although yes, I do have a preference for 'Charlotte'. It just sounds so damn sexy coming from him...that raspy voice...YUM!

I'm open to suggestions for Nicknames. I use AL personally but I don't particularly care what other people come up with. You know, as long as it's not offensive, haha. There's been AL, ILMT, Luv, Luvin, Thessie, etc. So you know, whatever works!

Well Paul McCartney for one. I've avoided him for some reason most of my life. I have yet to figure out why -- perhaps it's something psychological. Joni Mitchell. Bread was another. Of course I've heard of them, but I didn't know that much about them. I've never been a huge fan of 1970s music, likely colored by watching my parents dance to bad disco music right in front of me as a child (it kind of ruined the entire decade for me until recently), but as I've gotten older, I've tried to listen to more of it. I have always liked Carly Simon and Bad Company though, so that was fun. Nick Cave seemed interesting. The ABBA made me laugh, ha! What was nice, was there were several songs I've heard, but had forgotten about so it was lovely to tag them again for a listen later.

ETA: 'Liberty' by Olive might work better for a Charlie song. I'll see if I can come up with some others for her. You could add 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons for general Revolution songs.