View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:39 PM
IceonFire7
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
Do let me know what you think!

Well, you both did a really good job bringing in an eclectic mix of songs. And not a problem, I was happy to help with the links. Plus, like I said, I'm waiting up anyway to make a couple phone calls, so I had time on my hands. That's really weird (and highly annoying) you can't open anything for one particular site. It would make me grumble...loudly.

Ha, to be totally honest, 'Electrical Storm' might be pushing it a bit. It's my favorite U2 song (that and Sunday, Bloody Sunday) so it inevitably finds its way into fandom for me. So, that might not work. But it's U2 and I couldn't help myself.

BTW, you don't have to call me Thesaurus, as that's not too much fun to type out all the time (poor Lemon knows all too well), unless you really want to. You can call me AL or Thessie (hithelleth's name for me, which I like as it rhymes with the nickname for the Loch Ness Monster, 'Nessie') or Luv (Gizzi's name). But if you like Thesaurus, go right ahead!

I'm a night-owl too, well an insomniac at least.
Yeah, it is really annoying and I can't figure out for the life of me why it's happening. And it's not just on my laptop, my desktop will not open that site either, not just through the links, but at all, even just when I Google that site. Strange thing.

And yeah, like I said, you'll find a few U2 songs in the playlist and that is all on me. That's my follow-around-when-on-tour band, so those are my guys And yes, that is one of my top U2 songs as well.

Well, a lot of these songs are really great. I'll share them with Lemon tomorrow Oh, and we need more songs for Charlie herself, so if you have anything that reminds you of her, let me know.

So you'll have to tell me what you favorited...I'm interested to know what songs are striking a chord with other Charloe fans...and really...just love talking about music (that and movies and I can chat forever )

Anyway, thank you for all your help tonight, Thesaurus. I appreciate you putting in the time.

And I come from a town that prides itself on nicknames, so do you have one you prefer? Cause I have no problem using them. I'm the one who feels it's more intimate when Bass calls her Charlie, cause...nickname

Last edited by IceonFire7; 10-28-2014 at 11:44 PM