View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Telepath
Obsessed Fan

So in the tradition of Nashville storytelling I will now do my best to spoil the entire S/G storyline for the remainder of the show.

Step 1. Zoey is eliminated via Baby Contrivance #3 in the form of Kiley/Micah. Kiley is then eliminated via Mistaken Case Of Father Identity #2.

Step 2. As a result Scarlett and Gunnar are parked in the Friend Zone for People Who Dated Each Others' Besties but become BFFs and start writing music together again.

Step 3. The show introduces a new romantic interest for Scarlett in the form of Regular Guy With No Background In The Music Industry (hereby referred to as "Gunnar Distraction #3" or "Teddy Wannabe #1".) He may be a male nurse that Scarlett meets during her stay at the hospital taking tests for Deacon's liver transplant, loosely modelled after Peter Petrelli in "Heroes".

Step 4. Scarlett pursues the relationship and confides in Gunnar who is playing the Cyrano character being secretely jealous while insisting everything is fine.

Step 5. Gunnar Distraction #3 turns into Zoey Copycat #1 getting paranoid over Scarlett and Gunnar's songwriting connection and eventually calling her on it. Scarlett, in an angst-filled epiphany, realizes her true feelings do not lie with Teddy Wannabe #1 but with Gunnar, and breaks up.

Step 6. Gunnar and Scarlett marry and the series is cancelled.

I wonder if I called it?