View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 09:36 PM
brave princess
Master Fan

TFTNT Josie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
In some ways I think Bellarke would be most romantic if there was always a kind of tension between them that was never acted on.
Nope. I would not be okay with that. To me, that's not satisfying at all. I've said this before and I'll say it again, romance would just add one more layer to the already beautiful dynamic between Bellarke. It doesn't have to take away from the story that they're telling with them, it just adds to it. It goes back to the question from the IGN article (I think that's what it was) where they asked what are they living for and what makes them happy.

Jason's exact response to that question was this...
Quote:
Well, I think that’s a great question on several levels. Yes, I always do say that the show is not about relationships but that said, love is one of the things that makes life worth living for and the people that we love, making sure they’re okay. We put people’s lives that we love ahead of our own lives. I would do anything to save my children even at the expense of my own life. Those are ideas that we play with a big time this season. As much as I say the show is not about relationships, some of my favorite movies, you take Casablanca or Star Wars even, there’s great love stories in all of those. So, it never becomes what the show is about but it’s always sort of there the way it is in real life.
Then the very next question is where he talked about Linctavia and Jasper/Maya then brought up Bellamy/Clarke. My whole point is, I think Jason has a story to tell with them and it'll involve romance eventually but it's going to take longer to get there with Bellamy/Clarke.

I have to go with #12 this time around.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara