View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 12:44 AM
ruth_m
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the thread, CityGal!

I don't know if it's because I watched show early in the morning, but I didn't even think of the parallel to Zelena! Oh no. I agree, I hope he spills the beans soon - I don't mind the angst (I mean I do, but there's nothing I can do about it), but I'd rather if it was a fresh storyline.

I loved the getting ready scene, but it felt to me like the roles were suddenly reversed - Charming doubting Killian while Snow is all jittery happy about it? Charming knows K much better, likes him even. Of course he's overprotective of his daughter and what not, but it just felt odd to me.
(Sorry if you talked about this earlier, I haven't been on in a week and don't have time to catch up on all I've missed )

It'll be a real slap in the face if Emma finally gets her own place when Killian and her are on bad terms... But that's just me being pessimistic. Hopefully.
And that brings me to my favorite line of the episode - "do you want to come in and have coffee with my parents, a newborn and a human ice maker?"

Anyways, good to be back. (I don't know why it feels like such a long time to me, it's only been a week!) Hopefully now that things calmed down I can flail more often

my semi-active tumblr