View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Sadie_DK
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

I really think we're being set up to "Emma deserves better, Hook will walk away" scenario. Hook's poster quote is foretelling that at some point, he will stop fighting for what he wants because he thinks that he doesn't deserve Emma but hopefully Emma will fight hard for him because she loves him.

I was worried after watching the episode but I've calmed down. I think even Hook doubts his own redemption given the length of time he's lived as a pirate. It's really hard to let go of that. It's going to be a long road though because we're only on episode 4 so they'll have to go through a lot before the happy ending towards this season end. I just have to hang on with what they'll give us. After this episode, I don't really know if there are any spoilers about the couple being still happy or together.

I still believe that the story this first half is not CS but SQ. Next week is the start of Emma's and Regina's emotional discussion, Emma's backstory. I HOPE WE STILL GET A KISS.

is episode 5 where the spoiler of Hook inside the jail cell on the bed? It will be interesting to see if they will have a make out scene inside the jail because all of their kisses have always been outside (except for past Hook). It's been getting closer and closer though from Neverland to being taken inside somewhere private...1st epi was the Storybrooke forest, then 2nd week it's the streets of Storybrooke, this week it's the hallway. Then, next week, hopefully somewhere private.