View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patinkin (View Post)
i'm about 99% sure wells is a villain. i've seen spec that he's barry from the future, but barry would never kill anyone in cold blood like wells did at the end of the last episode.
I think Wells is more like a mad scientist (from the future) who considers Barry/The Flash his "creation", which makes him insanely protective of him.

As far as Future!Barry goes, they recently did a New 52 story arc called Future's End where we meet a Future version of Barry, who is "broken" due to Iris and Wally being in a car accident that paralyzed Iris and killed Wally. He skips back through time, changing things around, until he finally arrives at the day of the accident and kills the person responsible - Reverse Flash #3/Daniel West - before it happens.

I don't think the TV show is going to go in that direction, but looking at the leaked pictures of Flash vs Reverse Flash from the set, the Reverse Flash costume is similar to Daniel's outfit in the Future's End issue (yellow and black).

Last edited by Elektra; 10-19-2014 at 11:16 AM