View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)

Yeah, spec is that the entire point of the article wells had was to show time travel is very much on the table.

This is something I needed pointed out to me so I will pass it forward....both Barry as flash and reverse flash are most likely present in the scene where his mother is killed..thus the yellow and red. Both probably Travel back from a later time.

I do wonder if time travel/the flashpoint paradox is the point of contention in flash vs arrow, or of it's something more basic like Barry wanting revenge on reverse flash. If Eddie does indeed turn out to be reverse flash, that will be interesting indeed bc of implications w iris. Although in the leaked pics, didn't reverse flash look much heaftier than cosnett
Yeah, the guy didn't look like Rick, although I guess it could have been a double. Are we sure that Grant was actually in the pics? Anyhow, I don't know if the writers want to go that far with Eddie but it would definitely make the dynamics much more layered and interesting, IMO. Either way, I think it's safe to say that there's more to Eddie. I look foward to seeing what that is.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-18-2014 at 10:18 PM