View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 02:45 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
I just remember the spoilers that we got about this episode which were a little off b/c Caroline was supposedly going to admit her feelings to Stefan and he was going to reject her. I thought her plea to him made it pretty clear that Caroline has feelings for Stefan that go way beyond friendship but it wasn't like she told him that loved him and he told her that he didn't feel the same and then walked away from her.
That's why I never trust spoilers I remembered the same and it wasn't like this

Quote:
I think Caroline makes Stefan feel things that he doesn't want to feel right now which is why he walked away from her.
I agree, both bc of his situation and bc he's confused of what he may fele for her or doesn't think it's fair to go there Damn, he doesn't even know she's feeling like this about him, ha cannot imagine it

Also, I think it's still a lot about not wating to crush her idea of him or, better, not to live up on her expectation, that's why he wants to stay away from her

Quote:
I wonder if Caroline is going to be more guarded now with Stefan and that Stefan is going to have to be the one to make the move for them to be more than friends.
I think she'll take a step back, yeah She'll be probably confused about her feelings, in denial to still feel those, she cannot have accepted them so easily She'll probably put some distance between them bc 1) she has to understand the feeling; 2) she can risk another break down with him, she'll want to protect herself it

It's all good for them, angst is good, makes them stronger!
I am the storm"

Anna