View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:23 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I really loved that ep. Most especially the Dunphys SL and the Jay/Manny/Gloria one.

My least favorite was the Mitch/Cam SL but I still enjoyed it. Lily had a lot of lines in this ep. Mitch made me LOL with this line: "Oh they just let 7 year old's sign for these. Okay." when Lily received the gift bag.

The Jay/Gloria/Manny was hilarious. Manny has a gf and although I knew that it was too good to be true, it still sucks knowing that it didn't last. Gloria was her usual controlling self but that Manny/Jay hug in the end pulled at my heartstrings. Jay really knows what to say and be objective about it too. Gloria gets too dramatic and she may say the wrong things which will just make Manny even more embarrassed.

Finally the Dunphys. At first I felt bad the kids all wanted to be with Claire but the bottom line was Phil deliberately made it a point for all of them to stay in one room so that they will bond. And I loved that about him. I was expecting for a tearful reunion but the Marco Polo game in the pool was just as brilliant.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.