View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:49 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Hahah Idk if I can watch it again either it was rough the first time enough haha but damn he did such a good job right? like holy sht our man is talented. Rey was BEYOND tragic poor baby I wish Eric would've softened on him a bit too he really was just naive and only knew what his brother taught him. I screeched a little with the ending my friend hit my arm told me to shush haha and then was mad at me for making her come with me to such a dark film with me LOL Rob totally stole that movie he was AMAZING
He really did.. I mean seriously.. this movie is like a career defining moment for Robert.. he was spectacular Right.. I felt so horrible for him.. there were moments when I just wanted to reach into the screen and hug him I think the only time that shocked me.. was when Eric shot the little person who gave him the gun And when they were at the doctor woman's place and Eric was looking at the dogs and the woman explained why she kept them in cages.. I was pretty horrified. I just kept thinking 'DON'T EAT THE POOR DOGS'