View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:42 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
The movie itself is not something I will watch again, I liked it, but it was really intense. Robert was sooooo good.. like 'HOLY HELL THAT MAN IS TALENTED'. Rey is so tragic.. I just kept wishing that Eric would stop being such a bastard to him.. like I know that Rey is a criminal.. but he was just so tragically naïve and would have done anything for his brother. The ending was horrible, but I could see it coming from a mile away Guy was pretty fricking amazing as well, but Robert really did steal the movie... seriously he was phenomenal
Hahah Idk if I can watch it again either it was rough the first time enough haha but damn he did such a good job right? like holy sht our man is talented. Rey was BEYOND tragic poor baby I wish Eric would've softened on him a bit too he really was just naive and only knew what his brother taught him. I screeched a little with the ending my friend hit my arm told me to shush haha and then was mad at me for making her come with me to such a dark film with me LOL Rob totally stole that movie he was AMAZING