View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Speedychatterbox
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Out of the 3 of them I put the most blame on Dawson. He always acted so entitled and Pacey even showed an interest in Joey in S1 and told Dawson as much, so he shouldn't have been so surprised when Pacey and Joey began a relationship eventually. The funny thing is, I blame Joey the least and I don't even have any real loyalty to her, my loyalty lies with Pacey.

Getting away from the Triangle for a minute. I love the little scene with Grams and Jen and how Grams nearly breaks down after everything is over and Jen is safe. It was very heartwarming to see.
I don't think Dawson acted entitled all the time, yes I think he could have and should have handle things better when he found out and was annoying but it was messed up that Pacey got together with Joey behind his back. As much as I love Pacey he rarely did anything to prove others, like his family and teachers that they were wrong about him, just saying. Joey and Andie work their butts off so people would see more to them then the scandles that surrounded their families. Once Pacey starting working hard and made something of himself both his family and the residents of Capeside respected him because he earned it.

They all responsible but Joey could never make up her mind and it was annoying. she wanted her cake and to eat it too.
Speedychatterbox is offline   Reply With Quote