View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 03:31 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
If they end up in the same bed - not romantically, just sharing his king-size bed to protect themselves from the unseen others - I will lose my ****. I will lose it.

I'm actually hoping that we see absolutely nothing romantic between these two before they return to MF. I want to see *that* through flashbacks throughout the rest of the season. Like by mid-season we find out through flashbacks what was really going on between the two that they were keeping a secret from everyone. And eventually Bonnie lets it slip to Caroline or Damon to Alaric that they slept together. I'd probably faint or have a seizure cause I'm not used to having nice things when it comes to my OTPs.

I think we will all loss it. They just being upset with each other but sleeping side by side or something... even if they are sleeping in the same room. That'd be so awesome and too much for us. lol BUT I want too much so I hope so.

I want to see that as well! I wanted that exact thing to happen before the season started. I wanted to see like their first four months together and see them grow a bit but I Bamon to return a lot closer than people expect and for Damon and Bonnie to have a secret about their relationship about what happened. I just think it's too good to be true. It'd be awesome if that did happen though.

Avy, I created that quote once you mentioned if they had a drink before. lol that's how I pictured it happened if it did. lol Or something very similar.