View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:19 PM
musicalredhead
Extreme Fan

I lurked for maybe a year before I got the courage to post here 10 years ago. I was in awe of the Trory writers who posted here. I was nervous about joining in.

Quote:
It brings me back to my days when I wasn't hating on Lorelai or Rory... I just couldn't stand either woman at the end. Very sad, honestly!
I have the DVDs, so my husband and I watch every summer. I'm permanently in this state. I still love Tristan though, and I like to write. So I had to fire Rory as a heroine. Creatively, it's been helpful; but I'm sure it won't be popular when I get around to posting something.

For anyone who doesn't know, there are links on the OP that go to fanfiction and videos and as many of the old banners from past threads that I could track down. We put it all at an LJ (because I am not tech savvy enough to create an actual website) rather than have a ton of stuff on the OP, and to have it all in the same place where people can still find it.

The list of fic sites that have Trory stories has the Piano Suite from Pride and Prejudice, and the Summer Fic Exchange; and the site at the bottom of the list is the only place where Surya's stores are still posted (including The More Things Change).