View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 03:49 PM
WeFoundLove
Extreme Fan

Whoa. So it's back on already? Jer looks so sad in the gifset in the last thread. What's become of him…

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Bonnie wasn't honest with him and maybe he'll need time bc he'll feel still betrayed, he's very hurt right now, but I think in the long run he'll be so happy to have her back again, he'll forgive her They'll have to work on their relationship and trust issues, but they can do it, they love each other so much
I agree with this. I think he still needs time to heal, because it looks like he's still feeling betrayed and hurt. Rightfully so, considering. I can agree with him being happy to have her back in the long run. It's going to take some time, but they do love each other so that's still something. I think underneath it all, he really wants her back.

Hopefully they'll work through it and find their way back. I don't want to speak too soon, but judging from everything else they seem like an "endgame" kind of couple to me, all bias aside. It's just more angst, angst, angst they have to go through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I'm not expecting Jeremy to open up about Bonnie for awhile, but I hope Bonnie mentions him in the next episode.
I kind of like that. He's so closed off about Bonnie because it's really painful, and after some time he breaks down and starts talking about her.

Time to vote. I'll go with #20 and try to make it easy. While it was a really cute scene, it was quickly interrupted. I also can't part with any of the other moments.