View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 06:31 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Good episode, no action, but we knew it would have been more about feelings, so it was ok, it's painfull to see them so broken and lost

It's good to have Rick back, we needed a adult in this show again and I'm interested in seeing him dealing with his vampire life Also, his scene with Elena was very touching, hope he won't go trough her plan though

Caroline trying to fix things was good to see, I like her determination in bringing Stefan back, and she was less judgy than usual, which was ok to me

Need to re-watch Stefan's scenes, not sure how I feel about him, don't want to comment without a clear look

I liked Tyler trying to control himself but still being loyal to his friends, especially when he attacked Luke for Elena, it was good

Liv Tyler is sailing!!!

I'm curious about the team Matt joined, wonder if we'll have humans vs supernaturals finally and handled well, hope so

She!Doc seems funny and nice, I may like her

Elena was great, I liked the mixed feelings, the battle against darkness, the desperation, kudos to Nina as always I don't think her plan will work in the end, but I get why she wants to do so, must be so painful for her

Delena, my babies, were beautiful Love all the references that have been made about them

Last scene left me speechless, don't know what to think about it

Quote:
Elena whining is not entertaining, Also it seems like she barely even cares about Bonnie. Like she only wanted Damon back.
She cleraly would love to have both of them back, with Damon is just different because with him it'd have been eternity, while I thin she already got used to the idea that Bonnie would grow old and die one day (like Matt or Jer too), I think it's just about different perspectives

Quote:
Elena and Caroline acted like Bonnie was a dog rather than their best friend that sacrificed everything for them.
They mourned Bonnie for months, I don't think that's showing no caring about her

Quote:
I didn't understand why they were blaming Luke.
Well, he's the reason one of them died, it's logical they don't like him and barely stands him Like he cared only about his sister and did what he did
I am the storm"

Anna