View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 02:49 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Episode : 2:21 Your Future Awaits

Thoughts.....

There was no Madison!

Ephram was actually welcome at the Paige lunch table and to his party.

Amy was adorable trying to talk to Ephram and trying to invite him to Paige's party while her friends impatiently looked on.

Amy is good at snack options for road trips.

Ephram is very clever at manipulating a conversation.

Nina is Super Neighbor!! She not only has Andy's number....can analyze him better than any psychiatrist and gives excellent advice....while also providing the family with homemade muffins, cinnamon rolls, and ice cream sundaes!!

Andy is a superior surgeon.

Rose's mom is horrible.

Everwood has several eccentric residents.

Amy knows and understands Ephram and piano. Her pep talk at the audition was beautiful.

Ephram has beautiful eyes and looks great in dress shirts.

Bright is good at pep talks as well...especially with his dad.

Your Future Awaits Quotes......

Amy: Ephram, go away! Ephram: No, I'm not going to go away, I don't understand what's going on, why are you crying? Amy: Do you know how hard that was for me? To lay my heart on the line like that? Ephram: Yeah, I think I do. Amy: Maybe it's easy for you but it's not for me. I don't really like feeling this vulnerable. I told you because I trusted you and now I feel like this whole night you've been lying to me. Ephram: I wasn't lying to you, I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Amy: Please, if all you cared about is if it were true you could've just asked me. Instead you created this completely false moment. This whole night, how much of it was a manipulation? Dinner, after dinner, were you faking being nervous at the audition?

Ephram
: I wasn't trying to humiliate you, I was trying to get you to tell me how you feel, why is that so wrong? I've told you a thousand times! Amy: You told me because you wanted to, not because I tricked you into it, all calculated. Ephram: How many times have you lied to me? With my dad, with Colin? All last year you knew that I would do anything for you, all you had to do was ask, so you didn't. You would just bat your eyes and cry on my shoulder. You played me! Well tonight I played you!

Ephram: When did you start liking me? Ephram: Now, I like you now.

Nina: Coffee good, daughter dressed, me wonderful. Got it.

Carol: You should get one of the homosexuals from the TV to come in and spruce this place up.

Bright: So, do you want me to go kill Grandma with you? We could go to prison together.

Bright: It took me 13 years to finish 12 grades.

Grandmother Roberts: Well it's nice to see that nothing has changed over here.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 10-02-2014 at 03:02 PM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote