View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 01:51 PM
meraki
Fan Forum Star

Emily Bett Rickards 10,000 Posts Celebration!

celebrating 10,000 posts of
Emily Bett Rickards

Dream Big

•••

I've been a fan of Emily for the past year now, and I'm so so grateful that I discovered her through 'Arrow'! She is such an amazingly talented woman,
but so down to earth and humble. I feel lucky to be her fan and everyone involved with Arrow should feel lucky she's on their show! She is loved by
castmates, writers, producers, and audiences. She's captured our hearts! I also am so thankful for this board! So proud of us as dedicated fans of EBR
for our campaigning! The first few days this board was open were so crazy and fun, just going crazy posting! I love each and every one fo the posters
here and I'm so glad we all share a love of Emily. I look forward to many more great times posting with all of you! HAPPY 10k EVERYONE
~ find something real

I can't believe that in less than a year after I started the EBR campaign we already have a board and hit 10,000 posts in a
little over a month! I'm so proud of this fanbase! It's been just a month, but I already love this board and how busy and fun it is.
Here's to a thousand more posts! Congratulations to our board and to our beautiful Emily, the reason why we're here! Celebrate!
~ walking with spiders

•••

We did it. We hit 10,000 post in such a short amount of time. It's been a amazing ride and I love all the posters here.
It is what makes the board a success and with our love for Emily we will have so many more milestones a head of ours.
Congrats to everyone who made this possible. And lets start celebrating our first milestone together.
~ MaybeLove.
I can't believe we're already celebrating 10,000 posts!!! And in less than 2 months!!!
Congrats to all of us, and thanks for making this board such a nice place to talk about
Emily, Felicity & "Arrow". I can't wait to keep celebrating more milestones with you all.
~ unbreakable clarity

•••

•••

…we want that feeling that you’re feeling,
whatever you’re feeling is right. That’s one
of the greatest things about reading or
watching a show or a movie. Your feelings
are right no matter what, and it gives
you that privilege.

credits:
Layout; Jess (MaybeLove.
Icons #1: Gina (gigilove)