View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 07:52 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I could see the Enzo scenario, but the only thing is---he's not infatuated with Elena.
Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
Eternal Fate this is the tweet I'm talking about with referencing that Kat says the season's not over yet and that corresponding to something JP said before about everyone not knowing everything about Bamon until close to the end of the season. I'm pretty sure I saw that quote on tumblr a little after SDCC at some point but I can't tell you where. It just seems like it's about not really realizing everything until the end.

I know that some say that Bonnie should not come back to MF and just stay where she is if she can find peace. One thing I wouldn't mind happening is either Bonnie not being able to return, or only being able to return temporarily without anyone knowing and then her being gone. And then Damon deciding she shouldn't be alone and that he's going to try to get to the other side to be with her. If they are both not resigning, I wouldn't mind that playing out. I think Damon could justify why he would be someone that could go and be with her so she's not alone over Jeremy whose still young and got a lot of life to live compared to Damon that has lived over 179 years. But would Elena be "selfless" enough to want him to go.(NO!!) I don't know/remember all about the books but doesn't Damon "die" for Bonnie to something. I think that could be a nice way to end Bamon and then play tribute to some of the Book Bamon as well if Damon went to be with Bonnie on the other side.

Imo, if Ian is not returning, they will use Enzo as the new Damon dynamic on the show as he's just as much of a brat as Damon is. Also, if Paul and Nina are returning, they could use that last year to reconnect them if they decided they wanted to do that. As much as I don't like Elena and truly don't think that she deserved either Salvatore brother, I think Stelena was always the better of the two pairings from that TRI.

I love your whole post and I too would love for all of that to happen. I'm a bit confused with the whole Bonnie being able to temporarily returning, it'd be so much like the Anchor storyline where Bonnie knew she wouldn't be back forever.
I would however like Damon deciding that Bonnie shouldn't be alone, although I don't see him trying to go on that other side with her, I see him [with consequences of course] trying to get Bonnie back in the side of living for good. It is sad when you think about it, the last time Bonnie was actually really living was episode 4x22.

Of course Elena would never be that selfless... vampire Elena anyway.

I just can't speculate much cause I don't know exactly where Damon and Bonnie are. I don't know if they are dead and trapped, or living but in a alternative universe or through time. I just don't know.

It feels like the only way Stelena would work now if if Elena lost her memory of the past two years, or she reverted back to a human or it was revealed that this whole time she was under the sirebond. The writers kind of ruined Stefan & Elena a lot. So it's going to take some work. Stefan deserves way better.