View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 12:13 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah... that wasn't really a closure... but at least it was one decent thing that Damon did.

I never realized that I missed Klaus/Damon scenes so much until a while ago, and now just thinking about it makes me smile because they've had some amazing scenes in the past, so I'm curious to see how they would interact now that apparently they even can carry on a decent phone conversation (even if it's just to gossip about Katherine dying)
So the door is still open for Damon to end up in New Orleans again to deal with Charlotte? I don't know how to feel about that.

I feel the same way about your whole paragraph about missing Klamon and being curious about how they would interact now. I still find it interesting that Damon and Klaus talked to each other about Katherine. What I wouldn't give to have heard that conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
^ Same here. When I thought about which dynamics I would miss most with TO it was always Klaroline, Klefan and Team Barbie, I never thought I would miss Klamon so much. And I agree, they did have some good scenes.
Amen to your whole post. When I was watching seasons one and five, it kept hitting me that things would have been so much more interesting with Klaus in Mystic Falls and/or Damon in New Orleans. I just kept pushing that twinge of pain down since they too have been indefinitely put on hold.